- The most powerful Fire stick, 4K streaming media with a new Wi-Fi antenna design optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming.
- Launch and control all your favorite movies and TV shows with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. New power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, sound bar, and receiver.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and others.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, plus millions of websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV.
- With the Kodi application you get even more, the ability to play media from your own personal library or others. Have a look at the demo video on the home page to see whats possible. This device is in the mid tier of what we have to offer. It’s hardware and OS is very intuitive.
What you need
- A TV with HD capability or better
- Wireless network or wired (with adapter)
- Broadband Internet connection (fees may apply)
Technical support and the Amazon warranty
- This Warranty for the Amazon Device (the “Device”) is provided by the entity set forth in the table below. The provider of this warranty is sometimes referred to herein as “we.”We warrant the Device against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for one year from the date of original retail purchase. During this warranty period, if a defect arises in the Device, and you follow the instructions for returning the Device, we will at our option, to the extent permitted by law, either (i) repair the Device using either new or refurbished parts, (ii) replace the Device with a new or refurbished Device that is equivalent to the Device to be replaced, or (iii) refund to you all or part of the purchase price of the Device. This limited warranty applies, to the extent permitted by law, to any repair, replacement part or replacement device for the remainder of the original warranty period or for ninety days, whichever period is longer. All replaced parts and Devices for which a refund is given shall become our property. This limited warranty applies only to hardware components of the Device that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire or damage from other external causes, alteration, repair, or commercial use.Instructions. For specific instructions about how to obtain warranty service for your Device, please contact Customer Service using the contact information on the left side of this page. In general, you will need to deliver your Device in either its original packaging or in equally protective packaging to the address specified by Customer Service. Before you deliver your Device for warranty service, it is your responsibility to remove any removable storage media and back up any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on your Device. It is possible that such storage media, data, software or other materials will be destroyed, lost or reformatted during service, and we will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.Limitations. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF WE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE.SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG A STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IN SOME JURISDICTIONS THE FOREGOING LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS “LIMITATIONS” SECTION DOES NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.This limited warranty gives you specific rights. You may have additional rights under applicable law, and this limited warranty does not affect such rights.FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMERS: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
If you purchased your Device: This Warranty is provided by: From Amazon.com or from authorized resellers located in the United States. Amazon.com Services, Inc., 410 Terry Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210, United States